1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information nepenthe Ltd may collect about you;
- how nepenthe Ltd will use information we collect about you;
- whether nepenthe Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will nepenthe Ltd collect about me?
We may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web-pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the nepenthe Ltd to provide you with the services you select.
3. How will nepenthe Ltd use the information they collect about me?
nepenthe Ltd will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For providing services to you in the way of sending goods to your address.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on nepenthe Ltd. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where nepenthe Ltd proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will nepenthe Ltd contact me?
nepenthe Ltd may contact you:
- in relation to the order you have placed on the website to ensure that nepenthe Ltd can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
nepenthe Ltd won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will nepenthe Ltd share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).